The actions focus on the main Can Amat building located in Cabrils, consisting of a ground floor and two upper floors of housing and basement facilities.
Building in good condition. Listed building.
Our proposal focuses on:
– The adequacy of the floor under cover for different suites.
– Solve the main pathologies detected in the building.
– Replacement and / or repair of finishing elements.
– Scheme of distribution of toilet-cleaning room first floor to convert it into a bathroom for two bedrooms.
– Adequacy of current gym for bedroom.
– Optimization of electrical consumption according to existing equipment. Result of previous studies aimed at not unduly increasing the contracted electrical power.
Obtain an optimal result with an adequate investment.
In the case of the new distribution proposal, with the same project, the investment can be adjusted depending on the sanitary models, finishes and equipment. In the proposal, a high level of finishing and equipment has been considered.
In the case of pathologies, from the different visits to the property, we have carried out a visual study analyzing the most obvious. We propose the different solutions optimizing their cost to the maximum, but taking into account that they have not been able to carry out tests and controls with tastings and deep analyzes that can show hidden defects of the building. Anyway, apparently they are not anticipated.
At some point we will proceed to expose more than one intervention option, all of them coherent, although more or less urgent, taking into account even the possibility of presenting them in phases, according to the investment forecast determined by the property.
LOW COVERED PLANT REFORM STUDY FOR DIFFERENT SUITES
The option that is presented to us at the beginning is four bedrooms with their respective bathrooms. We have conducted a study with four bedrooms and another with three.
Considering the program of the existing housing, with the conditions of facilities and structure of enclosures, our opinion is that the option of 3 suites optimizes the circulation spaces, the system of facilities and the existing structural and geometric resources.